Half Price Second Pair
- Offer valid until further notice and may be withdrawn at any time
- Offer applies when a second pair of complete spectacles (i.e. frames and lenses) is purchased
- The 50% discount is off the full retail price of spectacles, including extras and is valid on the least expensive pair of spectacles
- Offer can be used when the first pair has been purchased with an offer or NHS spectacle voucher package, but the full retail price of the second pair must be less than the full retail price of the first pair (excluding any discounts applied)
- Applies to all frames including designers
- Second pair will be made to the same prescription as the first pair. Where multifocal lenses are supplied for the first pair, the customer may choose any type of lens including reading, distance or multifocal lenses as the second pair
- Offer is only valid within the first six weeks of the first pair being purchased
Purchase dependent free eye test T&C’s:
- Free eye test for those that purchase a complete pair of glasses or prescription sunglasses
- NHS eye test will be provided when eligible
- Offer valid for all private eye tests until Wednesday 11 August, at 23:59
- One free eye test per transaction and per customer
- Offer is strictly non-transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash
Facebook competition T&C’s
- The promoter of this promotion is M&S Opticians.
- M&S Opticians are operated by Owl Optical Ltd on behalf of M&S.
- M&S Opticians will process any personal data you provide in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable privacy laws.
- By entering the promotion you agree to the below terms and conditions and to receive email notifications from M&S in relation to the promotion.
- Entrance to the promotion starts on 27 July 2021 at 10:00. To enter the promotion participants must like and comment on the promotional post before 23:59 on 01 July 2021 (the “Promotional Period“). Entries outside of this time will not be considered.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
- M&S Optician’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the promotion.
- No responsibility will be taken for late, lost, indecipherable or misdirected entries or for any failure of communication resulting from incorrectly supplied information.
Professional services (ophthalmic & dispensing services) are provided by Owl Optical Limited, on behalf of M&S Opticians, and are exempt from VAT. Optical products are provided by SATHC Products Ltd and include VAT at the standard rate.