OPEN AS AN ESSENTIAL PROVIDER
As an essential provider of optical and hearing services, M&S Opticians are still open to support you with your eye and hearing care needs. We can continue to offer appointments and you can contact us with any concerns you may have.
STAYING SAFE IN STORE
It’s understandable to be apprehensive about venturing back into store, but we want to reassure you that we are taking your safety and the safety of our staff very seriously.
As an essential provider of optical and hearing services we are operating within the strict guidelines of our professional governing bodies. This has meant we have had to change some aspects of how we operate to ensure we are COVID secure.
Each M&S Opticians opening hours may differ, so we recommend you check your local stores opening hours.
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
– PPE – to keep you and our staff safe, we ask that you wear a face covering when visiting the store. If members of our clinical team can’t socially distance, which may be the case depending on which test is being carried out, they’ll be wearing full medical grade PPE
– Extra cleaning – each piece of equipment gets thoroughly cleaned after every customer, including our frame range, so you can try glasses on with confidence
– Hand sanitiser/ hand washing – there will be several opportunities to sanitise your hands as you enter the store and our staff will be washing their hands on a regular basis
– Social distancing – where possible, we’re practicing social distancing and we’ve streamlined our service to minimise your close contact with staff members
– More time between appointments – we’ve increase the time between appointments to limit the amount of people in the opticians
You can book appointments online, or in store. Please note, if you do pop into store, staff may ask you to wait a short time as they manage the number of people in the Opticians area.
DO I NEED AN EYE TEST?
Everyone should have a regular routine eye test – some people may need a test more often than others, your optometrist will recommend the frequency you attend and we will send you a reminder when you are due.
If you have noticed a change in your vision it is important that you get seen by a professional.
HERE’S WHAT RECENT CUSTOMERS THOUGHT OF THEIR EXPERIENCE
“Thorough eye exam and consideration of my changing prescription. Good range of frames on offer and assistant gave good advice. All staff friendly and safe with COVID practices.”
“As my visit was under Covid conditions I was somewhat apprehensive but found everything possible was done to make the experience safe but comprehensive.”